QPR Online Gatekeeper Training for
Our Gatekeeper course is taught in a clear, concise format using the latest in educational technology and practices. The course takes approximately one hour to complete.
KEY COMPONENTS COVERED IN TRAINING:
- How to Question, Persuade and Refer someone who may be suicidal
- How to get help for yourself or learn more about preventing suicide
- The common causes of suicidal behavior
- The warning signs of suicide
- How to get help for someone in crisis
Industry-leading suicide prevention taken to the next level
Trainer Certification Course
Becoming a certified trainer of QPR’s industry-leading approach to suicide prevention is an excellent way for individuals and organizations to help empower their communities to effectively intervene on behalf of suicidal and in-crisis people.
GATEKEEPER TRAINING CERTIFICATION
- 3-year Certification
- 12 Continuing Education Units (CEUs)
- 25 QPR classroom booklets and everything you’ll need to host your first training workshop
Must be 18 years or older to complete this course.